Watch Kim Kardashian doing Yoga,Just Amaizing!! (PHOTOS)


images
Kris Humphries was left furious after he walked in on Kim Kardashian, her sister and friends taking part in a yoga session with a naked male yoga instructor on their reality show.Kardashian, 31, and Humphries were seen coming to blows during the season premiere of Kourtney and Kim Take New York which was aired on US television on November 28.
Only the male instructor bares everything in the yoga session.
Even though the reality star keeps her clothes one, the basketball star is not happy about her being in the company of a naked man.
“That is disgusting. This is my home. This is disrespectful.” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
The socialite fires back after Humphries makes his feelings known in front of the instructor.
“You are so immature I can’t take it,” she said.
“You can’t take it? I can’t take it… I felt uncomfortable when I came in. I nearly threw up,” he said.



Copyright © Flash News.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.